Pages

7.12.2013

Super Sadie's Crazy Cherry Update

Hi Friends,

Sadie here ... How was your week?

We've (Max and Mommy) obviously have had a really hard time keeping up with my Weekly Updates, ahem.  And we've had a few things pop up on us this week too (to make matters worse / less time).

But we would still like to bring you some sort of update ... so here it goes quickly!

Image Credit: Mad Max and Family / Tara J

Sadie's Week Who Knows Update Almost 9 Months (whatttttt!?!?!)




Weight: Well, I had to go to the doctor last week (and my brother too) for being sickly.   I only weighed 17.2 lbs!

Height: Not sure.  Obviously very tall!  (Probably average).

Health: See note above about the doctor.  Both myself, my brother, and Train Wreck Mommy came down with something last week ... my FIRST time to be sick, and my FIRST fever.  Turns out it was a cold / viral infection (and ear infection for Max).

Sleep: Let's not even go there right now.  Okay ... well Mommy has me to about one morning nap and one to two afternoon naps around the same time.  Where I sleep is hit or miss!  I sleep w/ my Mommy mostly at night, but that is mostly her fault.  Why would she want to sleep without me??  The good news is ...the last few nights I slept very well.  When I was sick, not so much.

Diet: Mommy's milk only and ... I'm eating all kinds of stuff now!  Daddy makes my food, I also eat puffs, and I eat some small table food / cut up pieces.  You did see me eating delicious (Whole Foods) cherries this week, right?

Social: Summer with Mommy?  When I am NOT social!  Monday was music class with Max.  Tuesday was the Toddler Time at the library w/ Mommy, Max, and YaYa.  Thursday we went to Moody Gardens (our first trip to the beach - well, Palm Beach) with Mommy, Max, Mimi, and the cousins.

Clothes: I can still fit in some 6 months clothes.  I really should probably be wearing 9 months plus clothes mostly though.

Baby Gear: I don't think Mommy has bought anything new to rave about lately, but she has several things on her list.  Yay for shopping!  Mommy is always loving her Ergo of course.  If you are looking for a baby carrier, the Ergo is really the ONLY one you should even consider (besides a wrap of course).

Crying: If Mommy leaves, time for me to pitch a FIT!

Likes: Putting EVERYTHING in my mouth!  It is so delicious.  I love also crawling really fast to electrical outlets and brother's small toys.  I also like pulling up on everything and "scaring my Mother."  And lately - I love water!  I love splashing in the bath with brother.

Postpartum: From Mommy - I'm just trying to survive.  And how are you!?

Milestones: So many ... first sickness, first beach day today ... OH the other night Mommy said "mama" and I said "mama".  Then she said "dada" and I said "dada".  So easy to please, isn't she?

What is Max Up To This Week?: Bringing lots of joy to myself and Mommy and Daddy!  He's such a hoot!  Lately he's focused on trying to go potty, playing with trains, and watching Caillou.  Tough life!

So how are you?  What is your update??

Stay tuned... this weekend we are going to make some cherry recipes to share with you, and some cherry-inspired kids art projects!  If you are in Houston, don't forget to head to Whole Foods for their Cherry Fest!

-Super Sadie of Mad Max and Family

PS: Be sure to visit us at Mad About Town.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...